What is Local First Springfield?
The mission of Local First Springfield is to provide consumer education on decisions that affect independent businesses and to encourage spending with local independent businesses in and around Springfield Illinois and Sangamon County.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Kate Spencer, Kate Spencer Photography
I absolutely love being apart of Local First Springfield! The organization is a great resource for networking with other local entrepreneurs, educational events and building community for small businesses.
Brian Frieze, Sangamon Reclaimed
We have gained much as members of Local First Springfield, from sponsorship opportunities, hosting events, to winning awards. To have the support of an organization that’s active and engaged is such a great asset to my business.
Jacob Godar, Scooter's Lawn Care
Joining Local First Springfield is one of the BEST decisions we've made
in our six years in business. We have met and learned from - in both
social and educational LFS events - like-minded local business owners.
Every LFS interaction and event inspires us and leaves an impact on us
personally, professionally, and as a company as a whole. The best part?
Its membership base is made up of industries and professionals of ALL
kinds, so it is impossible NOT to learn something or network with someone
you may not have otherwise had the opportunity to meet.
$30 Annual Fee
$60 Annual fee
$125 Annual Fee
Why become a Local First Springfield Member?
Helping you market your business as you receive:
· A business listing in our online business directory
· Opportunity to participate in our Buy Local Month marketing campaign, online, radio, TV, & social media
· Front-door stickers identifying you as a Local First Member
· Window clings for both your personal and company vehicles to align your brand with Local First Springfield
· Local First logo which you can add to your e-mail, website, and social media for maximum cross-branding
· Members can be nominated for Local First Springfield Awards
Business development workshops and seminars
Networking with other local independent entrepreneurs and businesses at various events